Thursday 15 July 2010

Don't wear you heart on your sleeve...

... hang it on the door for decoration!

I made this the other night with some scrap material, and it turned out quite nice. I also tried to make a star shape out of some blue stripey material but I cut to too small and it just didn't work. Ah well.

I'm currently working on some more french memo boards so watch this space for piccies. My fave one at the mo is the zebra print with fuchsia pink, so will pop that up as soon as I get my hands on some black studs. I wish there was a Hobbycraft nearby...

PS - how do you like the new look? I think I'll stick with this one for the time being until I decide what kind of brand I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...