Thursday 8 July 2010

My first blog ever!

So, after a considerable amount of deliberation, I've finally 'taken the plunge' and sorted myself out a wee blog. It might be a process of trial and error, esp with the general look of it so any feedback is welcomed.

I am currently (eagerly) awaiting some labels I've ordered to put on all my handmade goodies and I'm really excited to see what they look like! Pic to follow when they arrive!

I have a number of exciting wee projects on the go and have started a little book of ideas so who knows, it might all take off and I'll be self-employed in no time! That's assuming anyone wants to buy the stuff I make...


Well, I am off to get crafty, but before I go here is a sneak peak of what I'm working on at the mo:
Can you guess what they are yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...