Tuesday 10 August 2010

Look what came in the post today!

A lovely pile of felt in a selection of scrummy colours!! Call me sad if you like, but this made my day (maybe my week, but it is only Tues)!! It is SO much nicer than the felt I bought in the art shop in town.

My aim is to try it out and see what lovely things I can make incorporating felt and then reorder the best colours etc. Me thinks it will work well with names on the drawstring bags I shall be making and also with the hair clips, so I'll let you know how it goes!

Look at the pretty colours...

Special mention (and thanks!) to Lupin Handmade where I ordered these. You should check out her fab wee shop on Etsy and her blog too, she's a cool lady making cool stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...