Saturday 30 October 2010

Christmas is coming, must start making things!

This year I am having a handmade Christmas. I have lots of great ideas for presents for people which for the moment I shall keep under wraps, but I can't wait to share them with you at a later date!

Last year, when I was watching Kirstie's Homemade Christmas, I was inspired to make some stockings like she did but the programme was on too late to do them in time for Santa's visit. I bought the fabics to make one for me and my hubby ages ago but they are still languishing in the fabric box... It all stems from the fear of the sewing machine but if I am to get it done in time for this year, I'd better get my skates on!

If you fancy making your own, here's where to find the instructions: Stockings

Here are some pics of Christmas things that I have managed to finish and which are available in my Etsy shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...