Sunday 6 February 2011

Cute french memo boards

I thought I would share some pics of the special orders I had for some of my french memo boards which were destined to be Christmas pressies.


 'Penny'
Butterfly print in different shades of pink and purples with narrow baby pink satin ribbon
16x20 inches, £15


 'Cute as a Cupcake'
Cream fabric with mini cupcake pattern, and narrow baby blue satin ribbon

14x16 inches, £12

 'Cute as a Cupcake'
Cream fabric with mini cupcake pattern, and narrow baby pink satin ribbon
14x16 inches, £12


14x16 inches, 2 for £22 if you buy two the same


All of these boards are available to order - please email admin@princesscrafts.co.uk or leave a comment if you would like to order one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...