Friday 3 June 2011

Friday Suppers: Pizza

Hello and welcome to the second week of Friday Suppers.

This week has been hectic and time has run away from me. So this week's Friday Supper is a bit of a cheat because I haven't been organised enough. We're having Pizza and a DVD.


You will need:

A phone
Money to pay
Pizza takeaway menu
DVD


1. Find your favourite pizza takeaway menu
2. Choose your favourite, don't forget the garlic bread!
3. Call in the order and get it delivered at an appropriate time.
4. Get the dvd ready and wait for dinner to arrive!
5. Enjoy with a large glass of your fave drink.

Hope you enjoy your pizza, and next week I promise to create something exciting for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...