Tuesday 6 September 2011

In limbo

On account of being out of action for 3.5 days (and counting) due to what I have named The Mother Of All Headaches, I'm totally behind on everything, housework, proper work, crafty work, blogging etc. While I continue my unplanned leave of absence from the rest of the world, I thought I'd let you hve a look at some new photos I took last week. These crochet goodies are destined for the Etsy shop and shall be appearing at my upcoming events. I'm quite excited about them and will share more info soon!



(camera not included)



Normal service should resume soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no poor you, hope you feel better soon.

    Love the "camera not included" bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! I know how horrible it is to suffer from headaches :(

    Rhi x

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...