Monday 21 November 2011

Hello...

...Is it me you're looking for...?

Yes, I am still alive and no I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. The last ten days or so have been a bit of a whirlwind of activity including: 2 school shopping nights, 1 Christmas bazaar, a trip to High Wycombe to see my in-law family, another trip to High Wycombe to visit Country Baskets (the mecca of Christmas decorations and other supplies) and much required Christmas shopping, 5 days living in Worcester but working in Birmingham, the same 5 days of having to wear someone else's clothes cos I forgot my own (don't ask!), the same 5 days of stupidly late nights and even stupider early mornings, an evening of complete knackered-ness and last but not least, driving in the region of 400 miles to achieve all of this.And that is only the things I can remember, there must be another 5 things I haven't mentioned!

All of this results in a distinct lack of presence in any social media or blogging/reading/commenting. In a way I feel disconnected from some parts of my world, which is hilarious because three or four years ago, I had no involvement in social media apart from occasional pop ins to my Facebook account. How things change... What did we do before social media??

Anyway, I digress. I thought I'd share a few pics of my stall at the weekend and let you all know that I have a few spaces left for bespoke orders before Christmas. So give me a shout if you want a unique handmade gift!

Christmas card holders/memo boards





Lots of woolly goodies ready for winter

I am back to blogging but it may be intermittent over the coming weeks as I have a craft fair every weekend until Christmas as well as having a day job and all the usual pre-Christmas prepping in addition to life in general. We're all in the same boat at this time of year, aren't we!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...