Tuesday 7 February 2012

Cath Kidston Love

Last week saw us take a trip to Cambridge for the day as Mr PC's birthday outing. Not very exciting, but it did mean I got to have a good rummage around the Cath Kidston shop which has got to be the biggest I've been in!

I find some CK items expensive and overpriced but then there are some things that are really worth the money. I got a two pack of tea towels in the sale for a mere £4! I would never pay the regular £12 price tag but £4 was much more up my street. And they are totally pink and girlie which Mr PC hates, so double bonus!

I did make another purchase of a bundle of fat quarters which I thought to be a reasonable £24. It's a selection of their most iconic prints and features my all time fave - the cowboy print!






I've no idea what I'm going to do with these lovely fabrics but I just had to have them! I do feel they need to be kept for 'best' but I know that would be wrong as they need to fulfil their fabric-y potential. Until I have a fabulous brainwave, they shall sit on my desk where I can keep an eye on them! 



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh they're lovely! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...