Monday 5 March 2012

Saturday Pictures

This weekend saw me do my first craft fair of the year, and while getting organised for it was all left to the last minute, it went rather well! The ladies of Coggeshall were very interested to know more about my giant crochet hooks and were intrigued to see what you can make with them! At one point I was doing an impromptu demo!

I thought I'd share some pics of the day. The light in the hall wasn't great for taking pictures and someone else was using a flash camera at the same time so some of my pics  came out dark/blurred and then the battery died, so I've only got a few mediocre pics of the day.




new range - bamboo crochet hooks in packs of 12

eye catching giant crochet hooks

owly memo board

1 comment:

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...