Friday 27 April 2012

Mini crochet basket

In amongst my secret projects, I've been doing odd little things to give my crafting some variety. My latest quick project was a mini crochet basket which I made using some pink nylon string which I got in the pound shop.

I followed a vague pattern as my inspiration but as I had no idea how much I'd get out of the string, I went 'off pattern' and made it up as I went along!


As the string is quite soft, the basket is a bit floppy and looks a bit of an odd shape but I quite like it that way! I've decided to make it my small project 'to do' basket so it's currently housing the fabric and self cover buttons I need to put together for my next craft fair.


I see more of these baskets in my crochet future in all colours and sizes!

1 comment:

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...