Thursday 24 May 2012

Prep, prep, prepping!

This Saturday sees the return of the ever popular Vintage and Makers' Market at the Shire Hall in Chelmsford. This market is extra special as there will also be stalls in the High Street (opposite Superdrug) and there are a whole host of excting things to purchase with the odd drop in workshop too.

I'll be there with my wares, and the last few days have seen me preparing my stock and making sure I have everything ready to go. There are a couple of new items for sale and the day is set to be a busy one for all the stall holders as the weather looks promising!

I hope to see you there if you're in the area, so do pop by and say hi! This market is the perfect opportunity to buy an unusual birthday gift or even just a treat for yourself!

Vintage & Makers’ Market
Saturday 26th May 2012
10am – 4.30pm
Shire Hall (top of Chelmsford High Street)
Chelmsford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...