Wednesday 9 May 2012

A jolly day out by the sea

As I progress through my pregnancy, it's becoming more important to me that Mr PC and I spend time together doing things as a couple. Sometimes this is just vegging out in front of the telly, but mostly it's about going out and doing things while we are still free to do as we please. Once the Little Poppet arrives, we will still go out and do stuff, but the dynamic will be different so I want us to make the most of the time we have left while it's still just the two of us.

This bank holiday we decided to visit Leigh-on-Sea which we haven't been to in years. We had a fab day out mooching along the old town and treated ourselves to a posh lunch at The Boatyard. I thought I'd share a few pics from the day, you will see that seafood featured heavily which was a shame for me as I'm not supposed to eat it at the moment but Mr PC loved it though which makes me happy.









1 comment:

  1. I happened on your blog via an old post at athriftymrs. We love Leigh on Sea! My husband grew up there. I love the quaint atmosphere of it, the little independent shops. About time I went to the Boatyard to, haven't been there for years!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...