Friday 15 June 2012

Meet Gerald

In preparation for our little poppet's arrival, I have been making some bits and bobs. So far I'm just making crochet items but I do also have plans for some patchwork projects. Today I want to introduce you to Gerald. He is the latest addition in the nursery menagerie and I must say he is really rather a cheerful chappy!



Gerald is only small it but took a good few hours to create him. In total I think I made 9 different limbs, ears and horns as making them the same size was really trick as they were so small and fiddly.

He's a bit of a show off and wanted to show you all that he can do headstands...



Gerlad's a pretty cool dude and I'm sure he will become one of the poppet's best bedtime pals.




If you fancy mkaing your own giraffe, you can find the pattern here. I think my next animal will be an elephant, I just have to choose which pattern to make! You can take a look at my Crochet Toys board on Pinterest if you click here.

Have you made any animal toys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...