Sunday 6 March 2016

Massive Granny Square Blanket - a well loved blankie

Way back in early 2013, I was coming out of the 'new mother' haze and starting to get itchy fingers, wanting to get back to some crochet. I picked up a hook and some scrap from my stash and started a granny square which soon became a massive blanket.

As I was looking throught my photos for a previous blogpost, I came across loads of pics of this bright and colourful blanket in use so I thought it would be nice to share some here, if nothing else than for my own enjoyment.

Lego playmat

A roof for the 'den'



This is my fave way to enjoy this blanket, usually with a glass of wine!

This blanket has served use very well over the last three years, and it is a staple in our living room. It doesn't match anything and is pretty loud but that's why I like it so much!

Have you made a blanket that has become a firm favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...